Monday 16 July 2012

My Skincare Routine: Clinique 3 Step

Hey guys! For me personally, skincare is probably the most important part of my beauty routine - why cover your skin in make-up and other products when you are not going to look after it. My skincare routine has never really changed, I have used the Clinique 3-Step religiously for a long time - the only thing I change is my moisturiser occasionally, for example more recently I have been using the Superdefence moisturiser for dry combination skin rather than the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (which is specifically step 3 of the 3-Step skincare routine), because my skin hasn't been as oily recently! I've still had an oily t-zone but dry patches on my chin and cheeks.
  I like the Clinique 3-Step because it isn't too harsh on my skin and it doesn't break me out at all! I know it is frowned upon by some because of the price, but personally I don't think it is at all overpriced, the products last for ages work really well!
  I went into Clinique today to stock up on some skincare, and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that, at the moment, with any two skin care purchases you receive a free skin care kit, there was a choice of 5 kits (I think) and I went with the anti-blemish solutions one, I wonder how this will compare to my usual 3-Step skin care routine?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx