Monday 9 July 2012

How much does your face cost?

After reading Describing Beauty's post on how much does your face cost? I was instantly curious about the cost of my own face, if not a little nervous! I decided to find out anyhow and share it with you all!



Moisturiser: Clinique Superdefence £37
Lip Balm: Blistex Intense Moisturiser £2.59
Primer: No. 7 Colour Calming Primer - £11
Foundation: Clinique Superbalanced £21.50
Concealer: Which (I don't think it has a name?!) £4.99
Powder: Rimmel Clear Complexion £3.99
Eyebrows: Natural Collection Eyeshadow 'Crushed Walut' £1.79
Eyeshadow: Natural Collection 'Sea Shell' £1.79
Eyeliner: Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl £5.00
Mascara: Bourjois Volumizer £10.49
Lipstick: MAC 'Patisserie' £13.50
Lipgloss: Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker 'Candy Gloss' £9.00


Total: £122.54 - eek!!


You may have noticed I haven't included blush or bronzer, this is because I only wear these products on special occasions or nights out because I have very red cheeks naturally so I don't feel like I need the extra products in the daytime.

I'd be interested to read your 'how much does my face cost?' posts too! Let me know below if you post one. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thats not too bad! :D I loved reading this <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it definitely could have been worse! Thank you :) and thanks for giving me the idea to do it!xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx