Monday 11 June 2012

Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter














Hi guys! So, if you know me, you will know that I absolutely love Soap & Glory for anything from shower gel to hand cream - I love the way their products look and smell. So when I got my hands on their Righteous Body Butter I cannot deny I felt a little excited. I had high expectations for this product, as soon as I opened the tub I noticed that 'Soap & Glory' smell and my expectations where already half met - and I hadn't even applied the product onto my skin yet!
    That evening I applied the Righteous Butter onto my skin for the first time, I really liked the consistency of it, it was rather thick and very moisturising. I don't like it when body moisturisers leave a greasy feel on your skin, but this body butter does not do that at all! Although it's really thick it sinks into the skin fairly quickly but still leaves behind the gorgeous smell of the product, so much so that I rarely feel I need to wear perfume after applying this as the smell seems to remain on me all day.
    On the lid of this product it claims that the body butter is a 'very dry skin formula' and I cannot argue with that, I can imagine that even on the driest skins it provides moisture for the skin. If you're looking for a new body moisturiser then I can't recommend this to you strongly enough!       

2 comments:

  1. My skin has a tendency to be dry as well I'm going to try this the packaging is FAB!
    I just followed your blog, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The product is just as fab as the packaging - trust me!
    Thank you so much for the follow, following you back now :). X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx