Saturday 16 June 2012

NOTD. Clarins 203 Bordeaux.

Dark red isn't the most summery colour, I know (although - summer visited England for three days then left again) but I absolutely love the colour of this nail polish so I painted my nails with it anyway. When a first coat of this polish is applied the colour is a light, pretty red - completely different to the deep red wine colour you are left with after applying a second coat.


I didn't even know Clarins had a range of nail polishes, is this normal or have I been living under a rock?This nail polish is the only Clarins nail polish I own - this definitely needs to change soon! Any recommendations for other colours I should try? Comment below if  there is!


Obviously, Clarins isn't the cheapest choice of nail polish, but I think a brilliant alternative for this particular colour is Red Black by Barry M, I love this polish equally as much!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour.
    I wonder if you would like to follow each other :).

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx