Sunday 24 June 2012

HAUL: Clutch Bag, Makeup, Nail Polish and Shoes!

Hey guys! I have been a busy little shopping bee this week, and I know my purse isn't thanking me for that, but I could not resist (some things we're essential, I promise!).
  My first two purchases were two cute Essie Nail Polishes which, when I saw them, I just had to buy them! The pink colour is called No Pre-Nup, it is a pretty sheer pink. The second colour I bought was called Mint Candy Apple, I think this will be a gorgeous colour for summer.
  I then went and bought Bourjois Volumizer Mascara after hearing Tanya Burr (pixi2woo) rave about this, and I can tell you, she's right! This mascara is amazing! I also bought a Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut to wear through my brows, it was cheap (£1.79) but it does the job well. Also, in Boots, I bought the Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner in Cocoa Bean - this is a really nice eyeliner and it was only £5.00, very reasonable in my opinion!
  I also bought a clutch bag and a pair of shoes to wear out this Thursday night (see, I told you some things were essential buys. Haha!). The clutch bag was from New Look, it is called the Grey Envelope Clutch.
  The purchase I am most excited about, though, is this pair of shoes from Office, they are called 'A Starry Night Black Kid Suede' I ordered these on-line, luckily they still had my size left when I ordered them but they now only have sizes 7 and 8 left. I love these shoes! They remind me a little of Kurt Geiger's Gen Heels. I might post an OOTN with these shoes and my new bag on Thursday night, let me know if you would like to see that.
Thank you for reading! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx