Monday 11 June 2012

Revlon Lip Butters


 Hello guys! I have been hearing a lot of good things about the Revlon Lip Butters recently, so I thought it was time I got my hands on on of my own. I decided to buy the colour 001 Pink Truffle.
  I am known to suffer quite badly with dry lips but this Lip Butter is so moisturising! I love the formula of the lipstick and also how the colour doesn't transfer solidly onto your lips, it is quite sheer. This, for me, makes it very wearable. My only regret with this product was my choice of colour, I now wish I had gone for a brighter colour such as a bright pink or red - I guess that could be an excuse to go back and buy another one though, right?

2 comments:

  1. I may have to purchase one of these. Sounds perfect!
    Love, VLL @ www.BroochOut.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would highly recommend them!
    PS, I have followed your blog - any chance of a follow back?
    Thank you for reading and commenting, Sophs. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx