Wednesday 27 June 2012

Glamour Magazine Benefit Sample Reviews #1: BADgal Lash Mascara


Hey guys! A little while I posted about Glamour Magazine's free sample of one of two Benefit primers and a Benefit mascara, I wrote about my first impressions and promised full reviews - well here is the first review!
  In my previous post I wrote about how I like the size of the wand on the mascara and the way the mascara smelt. I had high hopes for this mascara, I really wanted to like it but when I tried it out I can't say that I was wow-ed by it! I would describe the mascara as 'all right' - I would happily wear it out and it looked okay but I don't think I would go into a store and spend £16.50 of my money on the full sized product. I did try to really like this product, but I just found that it didn't do much for my lashes apart from maybe add a little bit of length. Although I have to say, it is not at all clumpy which I think is a definite up-side!
 

1 comment:

  1. I really want that mascara!

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx