Saturday 16 June 2012

Benefit Freebies! Glamour Magazine.

(Sorry about the terrible lighting in this photo - there wasn't much natural light left when I took it!)
Hello all! I am not one to usually read magazines, but when I heard that Glamour (£2.00) were giving a free sample of either Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara, The PORE Fessional Primer or "That Gal" Brightening Primer I thought I better go and buy myself a copy, although, I ended up buying two copies because I simply could not decide on just one sample! I picked up a sample of the BADgal Mascara and the PORE Fessional Primer. I haven't tried these products out yet, but I thought I would write a post on my first impressions and then post a review on both products when I have tried them out!

 So, lets start with the mascara, I am interested to try this as I have heard mixed opinions on this product. Personally I really like the wand on this mascara, I like that it is quite thick and also that it is fibre not plastic as I do not get on with plastic wands! Another thing I quite like about this mascara is the smell - odd I know. I'm excited to use this product, I will post a review on my views once I have tried and tested it!


  The second sample was the PORE Fessional Primer. On Benefit's website they claim that this primer is the UK's best selling primer, so I have high hopes for this product! The reason I chose this primer and not the "That Gal" Brightening Primer is because I already have quite an oily skin type across my face so I don't feel I need anything that will brighten my complexion. After I had swatched this primer on my hand my hand was left feeling super soft and lovely, so I hope it will leave my face feeling the same way! This product, like the mascara has a lovely smell - my only worry with this is whether the scent will cause my skin to break out, but I will let you know how I get on in my review which will be coming soon!

Have you tried either of these Benefit products? What did you think? Tell me in the comments below!

Reviews coming soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx